Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm on The Funky Felter's blog..WOWEEE!

Thanks to my wonderful friend, Shalana for featuring me on her blog.  She is one of the first felters I met on Etsy.  She is a marvelous person, artist and Mom.  She is now pursueing grants to open her own studio. I have no doubt that she will accomplish this next leap.  She supports fellow fiber artists and is always willing to help.  She is a graphic designer also and is great at marekting!  I am honored to be one of her colleagues.  Please check out her blog and Etsy Shop.
Here are her links:
http://thefunkyfelter.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thefunkyfelter
Here's her post on Me.


Gorgeous Vessels and other Felted Wool Creations from Sensory Felteds


Occasionally I try to feature a wonderful feltmaker on my blog.  I don't feel that I've done this often enough lately.  It is overdue for me to tell you about Sensory Felteds.  This newly established Etsy shop has creations by Connie, a long-time customer of mine and online friend.  
Besides being very encouraging and a sweet lady in general, she is also a very talented feltmaker.  Her wet felted bowls and vessels are a beautiful mix of form and color.  She creates an array of other felted wool items including brooches and wall hangings too.  For more about her and her felt art, please visit her blog.  You can see more images of her work ather flickr photo gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails