Tuesday, January 26, 2010

♥All the Love♥


OK, so here are the pictures of the new little bowls I spoke about.  I took tons of pictures this morning and had a hard time figuring out which ones to put on Etsy.  I had a great time designing the pictures.  I looked through my scrapbook stickers and came up with the idea of adding stickers to the vessels.  This would make a great gift for a child or teen.  Also, put some stickers in the "pot" itself.  Anyway, take a look at my Etsy shop for more ideas.  Do you have any?

I especially like the photograph of the two vessels "kissing" and the photograph of my grandson and our beagle.

I've made two more that aren't red, but does everything have to be red for Valentine's Day?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails