Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Down One To Go

Out of the three felted mini art quilts, I made, two are now finished.  I know I showed you this poinsettia before but it's now on Etsy.  Oh, I looked up pointsettia - and saw it can also be poinsettia - don't want you to think my spelling is all that bad.
CAN'T RESIST THIS PICTURE - SNOWMAN AND DOG ARE FROM STARBUCKS (SEVERAL YEARS AGO)
HERE IT IS TOP RIGHT

I love this picture - so magazine-like

Now for the other felted top left - many colors~




You can see how it got from THERE to HERE!  This fellow took some time.  There was so much green in the front that I had to fill it up somehow.  So there went the fallen leaves, apples, basket of apples, pumpkin and little pumpkins behind.  I wanted to create that wonderful day when you go out and the sun is shining, there's a nice cool breeze, maybe some leaves flying around, you pick some pumpkins, buy some apples and take a ride to look at the foliage!!  Reminds me when we went out with my grandsons.

NOW, the last  one - blue and white is just about finished - the art is anyway and I DO LOVE IT!
WAIT WAIT

1 comment:

  1. Word to say is beautiful. Love the autumn and festive feel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails