Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween ETSY Anniversary!

Yep, HALLOWEEN, is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY on ETSY! 
I remember when I first decided to open my SHOP!  The whole idea was a bit SCARY (well, it was Halloween after all)....especially the technical part.  Fortunately, the How To's heped as did other Etsyians.  I floundered on my listings...the wording...the tags...the prices...OH MY!  More on this when we actually get to my anniversary.

I AM HAVING ANOTHER   TA DAAAAAAA! SALE

BUY ONE GET ONE (BOGO) FREE
ON
FELTED BROOCHES
WHICH ARE ALREADY REDUCED
$13.00
Plus FREE shipping (as usual)

I haven't decided when to cut this SALE off, keep you in suspense!

Go to my "Sale on Brooches" section and you will see the great selection (rhymes)!


I want to make room for Christmas/Holiday brooches, trees, animals, felted mini quilts with wintry scenes, etc.
SELECTIONS:











THESE ARE JUST A FEW 
Here is the link to the section:


No need to add the second FREE BROOCH to your cart, let me know which one you want in the Message portion of your purchase page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails