Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Photos with Felted Flowers

STEP RIGHT UP AND GET YOUR FREE 4" x 6" GLOSSY INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF A FELTED FLOWER BROOCH!


A BIT MUCH?  WELL, THESE ARE BIG FLOWERS!


Today, I found some photos of  two of my felted flower brooches!  I thought it would be a nice idea to include them in my listings on Etsy.  If they are given as gifts, then the receiver also gets a nice 4" x 6" color photograph of their present. OR, if you want them.......how about framing or putting on a notecard?  HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Here, let me show you.  This is the photograph of one!



Here is the listing for this brooch
http://www.etsy.com/listing/38575940/felted-flower-stem-brooch


How about another:




Here is the listing for this brooch:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/38654850/felt-flower-brooch


I will say, these brooches are way cool...I made them last year and they're right back again!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails