Friday, July 30, 2010

Pre-Fall Sale on Brooches/Pendants!




I decided to bring back some of my Fall Felted Fashion pieces at a lower price.  There are brooches and two pendants.  I really would like to move these pieces to make way for other designs - I'm thinking of including some of the new mixed media pieces in my store.

Also, with my younger daughter getting married in a year (I know it's far off but she's coming up Labor Day to look for a wedding dress), Mommy needs to generate some income.  I love these pieces they are like old friends but I'm ready to have them worn and out there in the world.

Here are a few:



Pretty soon I'll be showing you my pogress on "Wild Abandon" and one other little ditty I've made.

AND THE LINK IS....

























2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails