Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something to MOO About!


I am so excited about my new POSTCARDS I bought from MOO.  Right off, here's the link.

http://us.moo.com/en/?gclid=CJL-i7-snqUCFctL5QodWWq4Gg

I also bought new MINI MOO's - business cards

Come in this cute liitle box

I chose one of my favorite pictures and added my information.  I chose different photos for the backs!  If I'm clever enough I can match up a card with an order - but most of these photos are from things either sold or never for sale - just my favorites!


AND STICKERS!  These were previously only available from the UK


I've always wanted these - you upload any photo - postion it - and wala - I have a few stickers of my grandsons!  This would make for a great stocking stuffer!

AND
POSTCARDS - I HAVE THESE FOUR SETS FOR SALE ON ETSY









Says SensoryFelteds and my Etsy URL
I hope someone snaps them up - YOU COULD..........

1.  Frame them
2.  Hang them
3.  Collect them
4.  Make a collage
5.  Send them
6.  Perfect Hostess Gift
7.  Perfect Teacher Gift
8.  Perfect Secret Santa
9.  WHAT ELSE?

In any case, MOO is a great company, fast service and great products and they have more!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails