Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lucky Me!

I've been very lucky lately!  I won these great re-cycled arm warmers from a cool shop,  Creativityismessy. I love that name - so true!  During the cold months, my arms/hands certainly do get chilly and they're sure to be toasty warm wearing these!  Please check out her store for more great items!
Love the chocolate color!


I also won two weeks free advertising on the following blog:

http://www.vidalbuttons.blogspot.com/

Vidalbuttons has a lovely blog where she features many artists.  Of course, she is one herself and is into all things fashion - wonderful little touches.  Interested?  She can also help promote your business.  Please go to her blog to see these artists and to get to know the person behind the buttons!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails