Friday, September 3, 2010

LABOR DAY FUNNY/BUSINESS

I'm in the midst of cleaning the house for my daughter and fiance who will arrive this evening..comin' from Kentucky-hope they have Moonshine!  Have you ever tried it?  Phew, it sure does smell and packs a wallup (does that mean UP the WALL?).  Anyway, I can't wait to see her and we really like her man.  I have a feeling she may go home with a dress - at least, that is our intention.  I'm so excited!

Saw surgeon today and he likes my face - well, it's his handywork - well, it's my face!  Had pictures taken before and aft (no, not my aft section).  Seems I'll be in his "look book" that he gives out to patients.  Maybe I'll be on his website.  That's fine with me, I certainly don't mind telling anyone I've had a facelift.  It's such an ineresting process and I think many women are curious about it.

I've listed six Felted Floral Mini Art Quilts on Etsy.  I am running my SALE on brooches until the end of this weekend.  Then, up they go in price (yet to be determined).  I also will be adding Fall brooches and hairpins.

Here's a few of the brooches...These three are needlefelted, wet felted and sculpted.

AND FREE SHIPPING, AS ALWAYS!
$14.00
$14.00
$14.00
COME AND GET 'EM ON ETSY CLICK THE ETSY BOX ON MY BLOG!

OK, SO I'VE TOOTED MY OWN HORN
NOW, TOOT YOURS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THIS WEEKEND AND/IF CREATING (could be hamburgers or veggie burgers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails